Friday, May 27, 2005

Fluff and stuff- The creation!

Wow, I never thought I'd found myself doing this(and if I had, it was probably forgotten quickly). For some reason, I never could see myself writing a blog...Probably because I thought of it as a diary. It was finally my mother who encouraged me to express my creativity through a blog.

My Fluff of the Day is what's your addiction? I've always pondered the question, 'if my parents took something away from me, what would I miss the most?' (other than the necessities of life, that is). I went through so many things.
My first thought was the internet. A lot of my life, my friends and my inspiration comes from the internet. Which is why it was my first guess. Although, I soon realized that without the internet, I could still find things to do, and it would not be the end of the world(though very close to it).
Second, I thought of the things I need to draw/write. If they took away all my anime drawing books, my pencils and my paper, I wouldn't be able to draw or write my poetry or stories. In turn, that would be horrible, but I would still have things to do...and I could live without it.,
Third, I thought my friends. If I could never see my friends again, it would be so extremely horrid, I would fall into depression. I love my friends so much, and I would never sell them off or ditch them, no matter what. But, yet again, that idea passed, because there was one thing above all of this that I needed to complete me.
My imagination. If they found a way to take away my imagination and my creativity, I would lose the spark I see in every day. Every night, I dream ideas, and I imagine things. Every morning, I picture the day ahead and what I will do. Every afternoon, I wonder and think of what I will do in the evening, and every evening, I picture what I will dream. If I had no imagination, I would truly die on the inside, because I would have no excitement, no longing, no thrill. There would be nothing to wish or hope for, because I would not be able to imagine what I want or what I will want or even what I will have.
Because I have found this answer, I now treasure my creativity. I know there are some people out there who have limited imaginations and I am glad I am not them, because I cannot begin to imagine what it would be like if I lost what I have now.

Thanks for reading!
Lily-Chan

5 Comments:

Blogger Hawk-McKain said...

That's pretty cool that you're able to find the one thing you love more than anything. It's even cooler that one thing is not a meterial thing, like the internet or drawing stuff or friends.

"Love is the triumph of imagination of intellegence."

-H.L. Mencken

9:31 PM  
Blogger Hawk-McKain said...

Oh yeah, and please let me be the first to welcome you to Blogger!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can really feel myself in that blog.
I agre at all points
1):My internet/ my computer
I wouldn´t have anything to do without my computer(even if im with my friends we play games so...)
2):If someone took all my pencils and papers that would nearly chrush me!
3):Whithout my friends? That would be pretty boring.I know how it feels like in school when all my friends is on vaccation/is sick/or not there...Horrible.
4):This is the point were i feel that i agree with you more then with anyone!
When i sit in classes i always use my imagination and draw stuff in my books.
Sometimes i use my imagination when i go to bed, and then i imagine so much things that i can´t fall asleep.
Once when we went on skiing vacation there was so much things that i imagine(go on skiing vacation if you want inspiration)
and no were to put them so i nearly got mad...
And sometimes when i can´t imagine something i feel empty and can waste an entire day just sitting and gaze at the sky.
I even imagine how it would be if i died...

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo! ;)
heh... what crazy comments!
what do you suppose about it?

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... 94 buick fuel injectors Dental logos for business cards Busty jessica amateur 38dd Toon huge tits Upskirts under table essential oils skin care Site www.group-facials.com gangbang Diagram of sony handycam ccd tr54 Dancer model Kitchen ventillation hoods

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home